Stealth Famous Joined Mar 29, 2009 Messages 494 May 29, 2010 #1 the title says it, i found this site, and the skins are awesome Link : www.mw2skinscss.com
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 May 29, 2010 #2 *shivers* CS:S looking like MW2? No thank you. I have Modern Warfare 2. I dislike it :O. Except the campaign, thats fun. Maybe I play CS:S because of the extremely good looking t's. Don't take that away from me D:
*shivers* CS:S looking like MW2? No thank you. I have Modern Warfare 2. I dislike it :O. Except the campaign, thats fun. Maybe I play CS:S because of the extremely good looking t's. Don't take that away from me D:
D Dalsia EGO Zealot Joined Apr 20, 2008 Messages 1,592 May 29, 2010 #3 My brother has those skins, but I prefer the look of CS:S. I don't know why, but all of the Terrorists make me laugh.
My brother has those skins, but I prefer the look of CS:S. I don't know why, but all of the Terrorists make me laugh.
P PureBlood EGO Zealot Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 1,754 May 31, 2010 #6 Looks nice but I think I'll stick with the default skins
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 May 31, 2010 #7 Looks pretty cool, but can't have skins. Will crash everytime I go to play.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 May 31, 2010 #8 I like these skins. Ak47 reload is messed though
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Jun 1, 2010 #9 ha these look really sweet! I would use them, but you cant use skins in scrims and what not
xShuriken Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 15, 2009 Messages 950 Jun 1, 2010 #10 On FPSBanana, they have CS:S skins from the original MW as well.