Tech N9ne

frap

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
2,032
Does anyone listen to tech n9ne? He is basically all i listen to..There was a post about him, but was in 2008 so I didn't want to bump it.

But it is rap, and it is the best I have heard.

If you havn't heard of him, definitely check him out

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fERz-k4mFek[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70GmGvvYxN4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2FR2HpUpz4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exMT4CrcfS4&feature=PlayList&p=0976B5B798CC7EC2&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qYji0HQ5CY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mndm3AQxrk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JpcJ7187x0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mW--UFDNq8[/ame]

He also has a myspace with a lot of songs http://www.myspace.com/techn9ne

*Warning* It is rap, so it has a lot of curse words...just a heads up**

Tell me how you like him.
 
Last edited:
Tech N9ne is awesome

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CA3Z4xqSkI[/ame]

The Beast is also an awesome song

:)
 
Last edited:
favorite thing to listen to is dubstep type it in on youtube youll be blown away
 
Weird coincidence: I'd never heard of this guy, then a few minutes ago someone mentioned him and I looked the music up. The next tab I go to, I see this in the list of topics.

Anyway, I'm not a rap fan, so I guess this doesn't sound all that special to me.
 
<--- From KCMO, he was big when I was in highschool. Even though he came out with a new album recently, I haven't heard much from him. I've met him a few times at beaumont club.
 
<--- From KCMO, he was big when I was in highschool. Even though he came out with a new album recently, I haven't heard much from him. I've met him a few times at beaumont club.

wooooooohooooooooo the beaumont! man i've had some fun times there.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top