I am lucky

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1,907
First I would like to thank eGO for giving me my new award's, also like to thank the guy's who have congratulated me for said award's.
I spent most of my working life doing 12 hour's a day and usually 7 day's a week so I did not get the chance to make friend's. When I joined eGO it was because the friendly atmosphere and comradeship. Most day's when I log into steam I get one and some time's two "e's" come onto talk to me in steam chat, so you can see I am lucky (except I die a lot when talking to them) but that doe's not bother me, the friendship they show mean's more to me.
I welcome the chance to talk to other member's, so see me in the sewer's and get some more point's, later guy's. :)
 
Way to go London! It is a pleasure gaming with you.
 
Cool London!! I saw you in dod_flash today, I must say you've killed me a bunch of times
 
Grats on the awards and it is great to have you with us! It is ALWAYS fun playing with YOU LONDON!
 
congrats guy...your one of my few ego friends...your a nice guy and a good player...see you in kalt sewers!!
 
Congrats on the awards London, I didn't even know that you got any... Add me on steam if you get the chance. I know that I've played a little bit with you, maybe when you were an =(e)=? I'm not sure. Add me and I'll try and come and play on Kalt with you. I love playing with the eGO members who have been around here for a long while.
 
Back
Top