Hide and Seek

Status
Not open for further replies.

p_vun

I made one post
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
25
So ever since being on a roadtrip bus I found out that hide and seek was really fun, as long as it's not the same map for a long time. I was wondering can we have an event of just Hide and Seek? having like 5 cts and the rest as Ts. changing cts so others can have a chance searching. i know i should be PMing someone for this. iunno who though.. zoomer maybe? or Oldie? iunno :S

anyways, feedback on what you guys think would be cool.
that is all:)
 
1) Yes, you should PM the leader of the event coordinating.
2) I like that idea. Would make me laugh out of my mind. :thumbup:
 
if you mean like the mod hide and seek where ppl can actually turn into objects, then probably not because it doesn't work well with what we have on our servers. I've asked evilbear about having the mod on our server, and I dont think it will happen
 
i think the only way that would happen is if you won your own event but it would not hurt if you dropbox it
 
There's gona be one guy. Who cant be found. And the EC's will be no clipping and zooming around. Meh, like good idea. But too much waiting, too little action?
It's a lot like zombie ^^.
I guess asking for zombie events is good (Not sure if we still have zombie mod tuesdays).
 
Hide and seek would be fun, turn everyone into the prop they want, and have everyone turn off their radars
 
There's gona be one guy. Who cant be found. And the EC's will be no clipping and zooming around. Meh, like good idea. But too much waiting, too little action?
It's a lot like zombie ^^.
I guess asking for zombie events is good (Not sure if we still have zombie mod tuesdays).

We don't :(
 
There's gona be one guy. Who cant be found. And the EC's will be no clipping and zooming around. Meh, like good idea. But too much waiting, too little action?
It's a lot like zombie ^^.
I guess asking for zombie events is good (Not sure if we still have zombie mod tuesdays).

Well i was thinking of like a time limit like a 3 minute round which is not a long wait at all. i'll just dropbox it anyways.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

and to the d/ling the mod of turning us into props. it could be possible for just the event i mean i already had to dl it when i went on the roadtrip event and it didnt take long to dl at all. like i said ill ropbox it and we'll see what happens. :)
 
and to the d/ling the mod of turning us into props. it could be possible for just the event i mean i already had to dl it when i went on the roadtrip event and it didnt take long to dl at all. like i said ill ropbox it and we'll see what happens. :)
err, I meant they'd have to download the mod onto the event server, it takes a tad bit more work then just connecting.
 
We have a lot of things under consideration for the upcoming summer events season. I will keep your idea in mind. It seems like a lot of people want it.

I'll take a second look.

bear
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top