My mic went out...

Ishanku34

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
748
Alright guys my mic went out and im hoping to get a new one the 21st for my birthday its gotta be a cheap one but im hoping this time ill ge tone that will last longer than a month
 
I'm looking for a new mic as well Shank. Let me know what you get...I'm looking for a fairly cheap one too...I've been using the same one for 4 years now.
 
i went through 10 mics last year lol....... used and abused

so far this year i have had one mic :D hopfefully keep it that way maybe as i talk less maybe thats why it still works xD
 
Awwwwwww..... you talked too much! Get a new one! ;) i have broken 2 mics in 1 year.
 
all i have to say is lol and try getting headset i have one that was 10 bucks and it is still kicking since last Christmas.
 
Back
Top