Favourite Jail Moments

Trace

Poster
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
216
Probably a thread about this, but I dunno.

Favorite moments = Mass rebelling (All t's shift-walk to armory FTW)
 
My favorite moment is any time when I killed FooFoo. I pretty much have a favorite moment every single time he's playing on the server.
 
Favourite jail moment = Knifing Bloody Bunny at the start of the round when it's his turn to be warden.

Ahh, Good times.
 
any time bloodybunny is warden becuase he is one of the few good wardens
 
The last round of the day for me is always the funnest, whenever i decide to turn around from my cell and rush a ct while the others are paying attention to the other cells, i usually kill the ct, then i get killed myself, but another T picks up the gun and starts a huge rebellion
 
when anyone who kills 3 ct's is automatically a god at cs:s......
 
Favourite moments are from the old days when ct's could run and faceplant a wall without the t's picking up their guns
 
I get freekilled quite often, hence I don't show my Trolliness in jail unless it's required.
 
Warden: Why did you kill him?!
Killer: You said that if they pick that number they will live
Warden: So? They that doesnt mean that they die if the dont pick that number
Killer: OH YES IT DOES!!!!!!!

Killer has been revoked for 5 rounds.
 
Did i see R3D as an e in there?! ;)

My best moment was in the older days when Star was the big bad warden, BloodyBunny would do follow the leader, and BurntFriedRice was the king of rebelling. (He had a curse with him.) Hahahhaha! Those were the days.
Every member was an e once... I knew R3D when he was an e. Heck, I even knew a few of our DL's when they were e's
 
My favorite times are as t's and the Ct's are failing hardcore at keeping us in check. Its fantastic to rebel round after round and watch as the ct's desperately try and restore order.

Oh and any climb day :D im not any good but i love to try!
 
R3D hasn't been an e for THAT long... at least I had joined while he was an e.
 
Back
Top