- Joined
- Apr 8, 2008
- Messages
- 7,314
Jedihitman has graciously accepted the offer to step up and help out the Insurgency Division by taking a Division Leader role.
Today Gen-ig had to step down to focus on his real life duties. Gen will still be apart of our division and helping out from time to time. Gen, I thank you for what you did during your time as DL. Hope to see you back in a leadership role again someday.
For now, please welcome your new DL, Jedihitman. With the current leadership roster we have in place, I know this division is in good hands and will continue to grow.
Today Gen-ig had to step down to focus on his real life duties. Gen will still be apart of our division and helping out from time to time. Gen, I thank you for what you did during your time as DL. Hope to see you back in a leadership role again someday.
For now, please welcome your new DL, Jedihitman. With the current leadership roster we have in place, I know this division is in good hands and will continue to grow.

























