T Tennotsuki Kuragari I made one post Joined May 20, 2010 Messages 2 Jun 2, 2010 #22 Go jedi go jedi go!!!!!
G Gunney Thread Junky Joined Apr 2, 2010 Messages 830 Jun 3, 2010 #23 Grats jedi and i hope you get everything sorted out Gen.
K Kawaii~~ Thread Junky Joined Jul 19, 2009 Messages 828 Jun 3, 2010 #24 Congratulations JEDI!!!!! and Gen-ig I hope you still decide to stay with us
V Viktum Famous Joined May 15, 2009 Messages 555 Jun 3, 2010 #25 Sr to see ya Go Gen-ig, Congrats Jedi!
G gen-ig EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Mar 6, 2009 Messages 1,250 Jun 3, 2010 #27 Jedi is a fantastic choice. Thanks for all the good wishes guys, I'll be around. Gen.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jun 3, 2010 #28 Seriously, congratulations dude! I know you will do a great job!
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Jun 3, 2010 #30 Of all of the guys I would say deserve this - it'd be you jedi. You've been there for so many of us and for eGO longer. You'll do great and provide this division with a lot. Congrats.
Of all of the guys I would say deserve this - it'd be you jedi. You've been there for so many of us and for eGO longer. You'll do great and provide this division with a lot. Congrats.
T The Yeti EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 4,080 Jun 4, 2010 #31 Hope everything works out Gen. We're in good hands here with Jedi. I think he's been in leadership since I joined. 0.o Atleast since I've been an eG.
Hope everything works out Gen. We're in good hands here with Jedi. I think he's been in leadership since I joined. 0.o Atleast since I've been an eG.