2 guys, 1 comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
***For the sake of those involved, no names will be used in this post***

I like to hop on Vent every day and hide in "a vent room". I have my own special little personal reasons for this and also it's nice quiet time/quality anti-social time.

ANYWAYS, today I had company in said room and things suddenly took a turn for the better/worse (better for me, worse for them).

Dude B had problems with his ping being really high. Dude A agreed to help him.

Foolish man.

Dude A suggested a few things and Dude B tried them. Little success. Dude B inquired if getting a new refrigerator might have anything to do with the high ping. (results are still out on that possibility)

Dude A suggested a few more things, to which Dude B was pretty much clueless at first. They soon got past this though.

Dude A, nearly out of ideas, had Dude B open his task manager.

This was when we discovered that Dude B had things like AIM and LIMEWIRE running.

...

Dude A freaked out periodically at the astonish...ness (??) of the situation...

He then asked for some screen shots from Dude B, who agreed to send them to him. He announced their sending with "here's a picture of my s***" (hence the thread name).

Then Dude A got a little creepy, asking where Dude B lived and a few personal (but issue-related) questions that I shall not repeat here.



This is by no means finished...stay tuned for the latest updates.
 
So far I am less revolted than I expected to be when I first clicked this post.
 
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

I was gonna say "bite me", but then I realized that you read and even regularly respond to most of my threads, so the jokes on you, cause you're obviously amused or you'd stop reading by now. You're totally the person who watches every episode of Family Guy or South Park "to see what the next horrible thing they say or do is" when you're really supporting the show. lol



Also....update....shortly after this thread, the room kinda filled up and conversation moved to airsoft and random junk like that. :( So nothing else amusing to report.
 
Last edited:
So far I am less revolted than I expected to be when I first clicked this post.

when i read the thread title.... first thing i said was.... oh man.... i dont know if we'll be seeing YSD much around anymore... haha
 
I was gonna say "bite me", but then I realized that you read and even regularly respond to most of my threads, so the jokes on you, cause you're obviously amused or you'd stop reading by now. You're totally the person who watches every episode of Family Guy or South Park "to see what the next horrible thing they say or do is" when you're really supporting the show. lol



Also....update....shortly after this thread, the room kinda filled up and conversation moved to airsoft and random junk like that. :( So nothing else amusing to report.

Wow did you over analyze that post. Well, I do read almost everything new on the forums and make snide remarks on many :) So don't feel too special. I harass people equally, and all in jest. As for South Park or Family guy, I don't watch them. These forums and DoD are my time wasters. As I see they are for you as well :)
 
This is why I stay away from Vent like 80% of the time. The other division members scare me...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top