Earlier tonight me and the infamous Saabatron, known for knifing many enemies in the back went head on in the empty office server.
And I am happy enough to say.
I beat him .
10-0.
Screenies are posted.
Be AWARE the last two kills 12-1 were on the other guy that entered the server as we finished up.
But I dueled Saab legitly and beat him, you see, Saab goes for insta backkills, face him head to head and his power is gone.
Another win for trollface, I give saab props though, he's a good sport and I HONESTLY didn't think I'd beat him 10-0, I was scared.
This is in no way bashing saab. :3
First screen is the 12-1 score but I went 10-0 with him before I got those last two kills.
Second screen is the start as I went 6-0 on him.
Where is my eGO love?
And I am happy enough to say.
I beat him .
10-0.
Screenies are posted.
Be AWARE the last two kills 12-1 were on the other guy that entered the server as we finished up.
But I dueled Saab legitly and beat him, you see, Saab goes for insta backkills, face him head to head and his power is gone.
Another win for trollface, I give saab props though, he's a good sport and I HONESTLY didn't think I'd beat him 10-0, I was scared.
This is in no way bashing saab. :3
First screen is the 12-1 score but I went 10-0 with him before I got those last two kills.
Second screen is the start as I went 6-0 on him.
Where is my eGO love?




























