Colmar

Bad Brain

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,226
colmar seems to be increasing in popularity with pubs, especially from europe but it appears that other than me and dutchoper it hasnt caught on with admins, so why dont you all give it a chance while it doesnt have points on. i mean what have you got to lose?

also whats the rules regarding spawn killing? instant respawn and people running in the spawn street means that its very common. i was accused of spawn killing myself and all i could say was that its allowed.
 
Since the day Colmar came out I have hated it and when it came up in rotation I would leave, and find a server with a different map. I am sorry but my response has not changed, My opinon is purely personal and no reflection on the map , my game play needs a more interesting map.
 
yea it is good to see people on it and i think spawn killing is fine only if they move first.
 
I love the objective based maps, it adds a sense of realism to the game instead of soldiers dying and fighting over flags. However, i can't say that playing on Flash is anything less than awesome
 

Latest posts

Back
Top