Sometimes You Just Get Shot

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
Come on - you've been owned. Admit it. Some people are THAT good. My nephew uses MY COMPUTER and is so good he often gets accused of hacking and is banned. Players like him are out there.

I want to remind everyone not to accuse people of hacking in eGO servers. If you are certain they are, get a demo. Nothing has to be said to the player. It disrupts the server more than the suspected hackers action to accuse someone of this.

Please don't do it.
 
I've been accused of using cheat for the same reason above, most of the time when I was playing Counter Strike 1.5, or is it 1.6. I don't mind if they said thing like that as long they don't kick me outta game.

Matter of fact, I've played with people who really does using cheat in CS, such as cheat that enable you to see through wall, or able to shoot through wall. I don't mind, coz it give me more satisfaction if when I able to kill them without using cheat, and hear them scream out of disbelieve through the speaker or just several PC away from me in the cybercafe. Well, maybe I'm that kind of person, who like to torment of people, mentally.

Moral of the story, cheat wouldn't help you improve your skill, it just make it worst. If anybody know somebody in a server use cheat, don't kick or band them, instead, concentrate on hunting 'em down in the game, that would make their live miserable, and hopefully they quit on their own.
 
I got accused yesterday when I had a kdr of 6 (ended up with 2.47) cause a sniper I shot specced me and said I don't hit anyone..I explained him that I have delay, so everything happens later to me, even text..but he didn't believe me :( Thank goodness I got support from our great e's :)
 
I used to be accused of hacking so much in strand...... =[

My brother plays COD4 online, and he wa son one of the bigger servers, and the admins were speccing him and everything, because they were sure he was hacking. =\ They sent his info and everything to punkbuster even.

Just, yeah, dont ever accuse people of hacking. 9 times out of 10 you're dead wrong, and if you are right, accusing a guy isnt gonna do squat.
 
I am not that good to be accused of hacking and most of the time don't worry about others abusing the game. There are players that stand out because of skill, but we must also beware there are players who for some reason or another like to cross the line of fair play.
 
[quote1197994916=Mr. Chair -RR-]
Just, yeah, dont ever accuse people of hacking. 9 times out of 10 you're dead wrong, and if you are right, accusing a guy isnt gonna do squat.
[/quote1197994916]


Couldnt have said it better if i tried
 
i only accuse the admins of hacking lol but im only joking when i do this and th first time i ever accused some1 of hacking i was right it was horrible lol
 
lol blindsfell...its always the high and low with players. Some days it just works out and you start dominating and some days you arnt as hot with the shots...There is no need to tell the suspected hacker about your demo and do not ban/ kick him!
 
I try not to accuse anyone, like kamphy and others, some ppl have the ability to do very well in video games due to good computers, skill or through practice.
 
I don't accuse anyone, even though they shoot through walls.
Because I shoot through walls, too but not that much.. :p
 
if you are accused of hacking, go directly for the accuser eventually they will rage quit the entire time you can laugh at them with your team. . . .When someone calls me a hacker I load the rage quit rounds, they are oh so effective.
 
Back
Top