REd Scorpion Sniper>

FR3^KILL

Poster
Joined
Mar 9, 2010
Messages
109
here is a vid'S i made of my self wing sniper n this vids are the first dod. videos i made, i yust learnd how to make them n edit them, so please enjoy

MY FIRST VID
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAwst8Pv9_Q[/ame]

MY 2ND
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD8IcawHCdg[/ame]

MY 3TR VID THIS IS THOY RIPING IT UP
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS3DKSkFZFA[/ame]

THIS IS BAD BRAIN, KICK BUT.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T77FoPyV5Oc[/ame]
 
its really great to see the division so active in bounty's and making videos, keep it up guys
 
I really love the vids and skills, but I hate the skins you guys use....I mean no offense, and call me a history geek, but I like the historical accuracy in tact. << Just me though. Awesome vids.
 
I really love the vids and skills, but I hate the skins you guys use....I mean no offense, and call me a history geek, but I like the historical accuracy in tact. << Just me though. Awesome vids.

yeah, they're all red's skins, mine look nothing like that ;)
 
Good job :) i wish i also could figure it out how to make some videos :P
 
Awesome to see our division getting Forum Active again! Great job Scorp!
 
thkns guys n thnks to bad brain n troy for the demos n jay me for the help. i will try to make better ones, i am still learning
 

Latest posts

Back
Top