B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Jun 7, 2010 #1 Check out this sprite gif I made, its epic if I say so myself.
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Jun 7, 2010 #2 pretty freakin sweet.
Funn3lcak3s Thread Junky Joined Oct 20, 2009 Messages 833 Jun 7, 2010 #3 Indeed pretty epic. When should i expect to see the conclusion?
Mutsakman1 Poster Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 176 Jun 8, 2010 #5 Nice use of the little Bleach guy there It's pretty nifty xD Also...loving the avatar...very 'sneaky'-like Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
Nice use of the little Bleach guy there It's pretty nifty xD Also...loving the avatar...very 'sneaky'-like
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Jun 8, 2010 #6 Wahahahahaha! This turned out great, better than I thought.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jun 8, 2010 #7 I never know how you guys make these images.
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Jun 8, 2010 #8 Darth said: I never know how you guys make these images. Click to expand... I use a sprite page like this, cut them out and animate them together.
Darth said: I never know how you guys make these images. Click to expand... I use a sprite page like this, cut them out and animate them together.
P PloxBox Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,138 Jun 9, 2010 #10 Very nice, i hope to see those Boo and Cell sprites made into a .gif
J joshcash Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 2,397 Jun 10, 2010 #11 Nice I gotta make one now. lol
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Jun 13, 2010 #13 This ones not so great.