- Joined
- Jan 31, 2008
- Messages
- 5,768
OK so I want to say hello to the old timers that still remember who on earth I am and introduce myself to any new guys and gals that have come in within the recent months during my absence, who you've all been keeping well I see the servers are all fine and you finally drove a few of the leadership to quitting (I joke guys I know your to hardcore for that
)
So for those of you who don't have a foggyist who the hell this guy ranting on is my name is Nathan or Ice (IHK or what ever you want) Iv been with the division for about oww well now year and 5 months something like that, I'm and eGO admin recruiter EC and former advisor leading the EC's and also helped in getting the mentorship program started helping Jesus out there. Im from London, UK (other side of the pond to you yanks, learn to love the accent you'll be hearing it for a while) Im 17 just finished my exams (hence the sudden return), Im a dj but dont be fooled i listen to much more than dance music.
right iv been going on for too long hate huge messages, Il make one last statment I will return to my previouse form so get ready for the lead ladies!
meet you on vent or server please come say hi I'd love to get to know you all and some one please fill me in on what's happened in the last two and a half months.
@ leadership need to catch one of you guys in vent at some point got some admin issuses.
good to see you and be back, safe and see you around.
P.S. add me on steam and here and if you need help PM me im always up for helping where I can. and all euros introduce your selves hope our population has grown since I was last around
)So for those of you who don't have a foggyist who the hell this guy ranting on is my name is Nathan or Ice (IHK or what ever you want) Iv been with the division for about oww well now year and 5 months something like that, I'm and eGO admin recruiter EC and former advisor leading the EC's and also helped in getting the mentorship program started helping Jesus out there. Im from London, UK (other side of the pond to you yanks, learn to love the accent you'll be hearing it for a while) Im 17 just finished my exams (hence the sudden return), Im a dj but dont be fooled i listen to much more than dance music.
right iv been going on for too long hate huge messages, Il make one last statment I will return to my previouse form so get ready for the lead ladies!
meet you on vent or server please come say hi I'd love to get to know you all and some one please fill me in on what's happened in the last two and a half months.
@ leadership need to catch one of you guys in vent at some point got some admin issuses.
good to see you and be back, safe and see you around.
P.S. add me on steam and here and if you need help PM me im always up for helping where I can. and all euros introduce your selves hope our population has grown since I was last around
Last edited:








Nice to meet you and see you around 












