I AM LEGEND- are you scared ?

@nti-Virus

Poster
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
199
how many of you guys have seen that movie, i thought it was an awesome movie. it was a great idea. and well put on the big screen. what are your thoughts ?
 
i agree with you and for sall you people i HAD to force him to go but when he went he was happy that he went lol
 
I enjoyed it, lots of action and pretty intense. Leaves you asking a few questions though.
 
yes it dose but if it dose read the book answers more then the movie dose but i dont like to read lots but i think i will read if i can find
 
It looks awesome, but I heard that the guy in it (Will Smith) ends up shooting his dog....Is this true?? I dont know why, but when animals die even in movies, it really bugs me.
 
Did you guys saw a Batman and Superman logo?

When he was walking......

Like by the sign..

:D....THAT'S 1 CLUE.. THEY'RE GOING TO MAKE A BATMAN AND SUPERMAN MOVIE!!

..... !mistrust
 
To tell you all the truth i saw it about 3 days ago and i didn't really care for it, had way to many dull parts and it seemed to repeat its self. Thats just my opinion dont let me stop you from watching it, the action parts are awesome.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top