A reminder of The =(e)= only scrim

LUCKY{A|R}

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
601
This is a reminder of the =(e)= only scrim
when tomorrow 12-19-07 @ 7 pm C S T {EDIT}
Where Kustom Kettle server custom maps
Why cause it will be fun
Who is hosting? Myself, Mr smiley, Thor, And the One the Only Needs no introduction but I will do it any wayyyyyyyyyyyy F R A N K T H E T A N K !!!!!!!
Thats right folks get there early the server will be Password Protected
If you Dont know the password ask In pm to One Of the Above and we will give it to you, But only If your an =(e)=

(hint) those that show get noticed

Be there Or Be square
 
[quote1198009005=MSU -TR-]
Did the scrim get moved up one hour? I thought it was 8pm est
[/quote1198009005]
IT HAS BEEN EDITED THANX MSU FOR POINTING THAT OUT
i PUT 7 EST I MENT 7 CST THAT WOULD BE 8 EST
 
Whats the server that we are going to be playing on? It would really help me find it.
 
Back
Top