cod4

j3sus

Poster
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
170
jus curious.. If u got it do u like it? I got it and i think its amazing probably the best online game out there right now.. What do u guys think?
 
I like what I see, but my X800 Graphics card can't handle it along with the rest of my ancient computer. When I say the demo before it came out it looked great, but I lack the capability.
 
[quote1198037932=(dp) Solnav]
I like what I see, but my X800 Graphics card can't handle it along with the rest of my ancient computer. When I say the demo before it came out it looked great, but I lack the capability.
[/quote1198037932]

i have the same problem with my ATI 1300 lol
 
Of course I like it,

The US go all out war to find Al-Assad and come up short. The UK send a small SAS unit to find Al-Asad and come up trumps :D. Of course I like it, any game where you can play the SAS is amazing.
 
S.A.S. for the win.

***SPOILERS***






















I was so mad when Price died though. He was so awesome. And the other guy that was with you got shot in the back of the head, and that wasn't cool.
 
Back
Top