Suggestion (Achievment Server)

Camper Boo ya

I made one post
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
14
All that would be up for this reply. EGO should think about setting up a achievment server to help all of its members achieve all of there acheivments. I think this would encourage all ego members to try to get there gold star. It also would not look that bad to the outsiders, as they then would notice most ego members have achieved all of the achievments. Just a thought silly or not.

Camper Boo ya signing out, sorry for the spelling errors
 
Personally I enjoy trying to get all of the achievements by myself. There are achievement farming servers already, I don't see why we would need one.
 
I don't think so, some people are stats driven; therefore someone would have to be on the recieving end. but if you want achievements fast hook up on a left4dead server.
 
I think achievements are rather pointless, but even then they should be achieved by playing the game normally. It's by far the most fun and most rewarding way to do it. Oh and a side note, the gold star is no longer achievable due to many achievements being broken since February.
 
is that why i can't get the "kilroy was here"?? haha but i agree playing the game normally is the way to do it! :D
 
I concur i think its better to earn the achievements it makes you a well rounded player and gives you a sense of accomplishment
 
nah i have all the achievements and i never farmed one. Like everyone has said they are earned
 
is that why i can't get the "kilroy was here"?? haha but i agree playing the game normally is the way to do it! :D

Yes it is. As far as i know the following are broken:
-Beachhead
-Kilroy was here
-Putsch
-Marksman
-Jack of all trades
-Eviction notice
-Hail Mary

And I think Trophy collector as well.
 
Back
Top