Hey everyone

[=1=]-R Nibbles

I made one post
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
4
Yall were one the sever not to long ago and I'd thought I'd drop by the forms and say hi. I'm ganna look around for your server in a sec and try to play with yall. But I need to say what's up here first

--[=1=]-R Nibbles
 
Yeah! Your servers were a ton of fun! I hope you like our servers just the same!
 
24/7 Avalanche 72.232.120.180:27015

24/7 Donner 72.232.120.178:27015

24/7 Kalt 72.232.179.253:27015

24/7 Orange Maps Rotation 69.12.25.43:27016

24/7 Strand (Charlie) 72.232.183.115:27015

24/7 KustomKettle Rotation 72.232.183.116:27015


Check out the home page. Just scroll down on the right side! Hope this helps!

=(eGO)= Mr.Smiley -TR-
 
[quote1198074991=[=1=]-R Nibbles]
Yall were one the sever not to long ago and I'd thought I'd drop by the forms and say hi. I'm ganna look around for your server in a sec and try to play with yall. But I need to say what's up here first

--[=1=]-R Nibbles
[/quote1198074991]


Ya mean forums?

.... !shy
 
Hey there Nibbles,

Good to see you on our forums. I had tons of fun in your servers and i'll drop by again sometime soon!

Cya ingame,

Alias[DAM]
 
[quote1198099843=bLackout {RD}]
[quote1198074991=[=1=]-R Nibbles]
Yall were one the sever not to long ago and I'd thought I'd drop by the forms and say hi. I'm ganna look around for your server in a sec and try to play with yall. But I need to say what's up here first

--[=1=]-R Nibbles
[/quote1198074991]


Ya mean forums?

.... !shy
[/quote1198099843]
both :p
 
Back
Top