Help! Stats screwed up on steam

Dark_Fife

Poster
Joined
Feb 13, 2010
Messages
179
Hi so YoSpankDawg pointed out to me in the best assault pole that my stats looked a little suspicious which were
Assault - 12.3 hours
Kills 717
Deaths 704
Rounds won546
Rounds lost188
Captures2,537
Capture blocks15
Bombs planted 0
Bombs defused3
Dominations635
Revenges427

it seems that my kills deaths and game hours have been changed i definitely have more than 12.3 and 717 kills with assault i mean i have done that in one day lol i was just wondering if anyone knew how i can retrieve my old stats or fix this problem please post if you can help me
 
If your looking at your steam statistics through steam, I wouldn't even rely on them. Look your name up on hlxstats for your true statistics.
 
No, that's what stinks and why I have to rely on Steam stats when comparing people, because the site's hlxstats only show for the last week or so, which is by no means an accurate depiction of players, lol
 
YSD you seem to have an abundance of free hour's to spare so why not come over here and help me finish my renovations, I could use some one who is not afraid of working, I only wish I had your strength and dedication, (and possibly money) I live in hope that I may win lotto so that I could visit some of you guys in the USA.
Keep it up YSD I think a lot of member's are like me and enjoy reading your post's.
 
YSD you seem to have an abundance of free hour's to spare so why not come over here and help me finish my renovations, I could use some one who is not afraid of working, I only wish I had your strength and dedication, (and possibly money) I live in hope that I may win lotto so that I could visit some of you guys in the USA.
Keep it up YSD I think a lot of member's are like me and enjoy reading your post's.

Oh sure, you bet. And then we could enjoy some tea and coffee when we're done--do you have an sewers near your house? I'll be there first thing tomorrow.

Let's see...you live in Western Australia, so if I go house-by-house and each one takes 2 minutes, I should...mathematically...be able to find you within roughly an hour.
 
Back
Top