Pvt. Varga

Pvt. Death

I made one post
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
10
My son, Christopher Varga (Pvt. Varga) passed away unexpectedly Wednesday. He joined eGo July 2009 because I was a member. He is the reason I play DoD. He introduced me to the game six or seven years ago. He was an outstanding person, terrific son and great game player. I tried to play for the first time today to take my mind off things but found it very difficult. Don't know how many of you knew him but know that many who are here are players of other games as he was and perhaps came across him there. Xavier was one of his tags for CS. Others I'm not sure. I would ask that you take a moment to look around you and be thankful for the loved ones you have.

Thank you.

Karl S. Varga
 
I have a child myself and couldn't even begin to imagine what it must be like. My prayers and condolences are with you and your family.
 
So sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
 
Dont worry try not to think about how he died but what his impact was in your life. My condolences to you and your family
 
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Karl. Take heart that at least he's in a better place now.
 
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Your message is very touching, and I take it to heart. My condolences to you and your family, Karl.
 
I am very sorry to hear about your son's passing, I cannot offer any word's of comfort as I have not share your agony. Please be aware that your son has made an impact on all that knew him and he will be missed by many. He will live on in your heart as he will the rest of your family and friend's.
 
Im sorry to hear about your loss Karl, my condolences go out to you and your family.
 
We are not supposed to outlive our children, my condolences to you and your family.

Sincerely
Chuck
 
I am truly sorry for your loss. The pain that you and your family are going through weighs heavy with me. I wish you and your family strength and solitude as you deal with this tragedy.
 
although as far as i know i have never played with Pvt. Varga he sounds like he was a great kid the only advice i can give is dont remember people of how they died but of how they have lived im sorry for your lose and my deepest condolences to you and your family
 
i suggest that we come together in the event server, and have a memorial
and have a gun salute for him
 
I am sorry for your lose. Remember, don't mourn the death, but celebrate the life and the impact he had on the world.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top