Grunge Pokemon sig?

BokkChoi

EGO Addict
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
1,379
grungepokemans.jpg


Holy magicarps guys! Tell me what you think about this. Its different than what I usually do, and I think it looks pretty dandy. I need some reflection, that's why I didn't post in the Rate the persons signature thing.
 
It isnt that grungy really..you need to smudge and do some effects that create grunge look.
Find some tutorials that help you to learn to create grunge looks.

Also dont have drop shadow on your text. And dont overuse the splatter brushes.
 
It isnt that grungy really..you need to smudge and do some effects that create grunge look.
Find some tutorials that help you to learn to create grunge looks.

Also dont have drop shadow on your text. And dont overuse the splatter brushes.

But good sir smudged alot D:
 
You need to learn to blend your render in, its just sticking out at the moment, get rid of the black outline around it. Background needs alot of work, and the whole signature looks dull because of the colors.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top