- Joined
- May 24, 2010
- Messages
- 2,765
2 Sprays
Style:Abstract,Grunge, etc: See my sig? can you make it like, spray form? (Make sure my name is easily readable) And then... Here comes the hard one. Ready? I want you to make something totally creative, something amazing. Something that tests your spray / signature making abilities. Bring it all out for this spray.
To give you an idea about me so you can get like a background or idea about what to make, I'm a storm chaser. I chase huge violent tornados. I also play tournament/semi professional paintball.
Text: =(e)=tm (Make sure to make an eg one too <3) Un0fficial
Let us use our creativity:Yes,No? YES!!!!!!!!
Style:Abstract,Grunge, etc: See my sig? can you make it like, spray form? (Make sure my name is easily readable) And then... Here comes the hard one. Ready? I want you to make something totally creative, something amazing. Something that tests your spray / signature making abilities. Bring it all out for this spray.
To give you an idea about me so you can get like a background or idea about what to make, I'm a storm chaser. I chase huge violent tornados. I also play tournament/semi professional paintball.
Text: =(e)=tm (Make sure to make an eg one too <3) Un0fficial
Let us use our creativity:Yes,No? YES!!!!!!!!




