First BC2 expansion announced

Really good!! but... I think we are all moving to Medal of Honor, lets see
 
Really good!! but... I think we are all moving to Medal of Honor, lets see

Speaking of MoH there will also be a beta for the multiplayer on the 21st (it opens the 17th if you own BC2)


But you need to pre order the game first
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgFcJ38-IOc[/ame]

This is the link for the BC2: Vietnam

Uhmmmm MOH isn't in the steam yet... that's sad...

More info:

On stage at the EA E3 press conference we announced a new expansion of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with a new take on a Battlefield franchise favourite, Vietnam. In Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam you get to enter the jungle warfare environment as either the U.S. Marines or North Vietnamese Army (NVA). The expansion pack contains 4 brand new maps built in Frostbite including the popular Conquest and Rush game modes as well as Vietnam specific weapons, vehicles, persistence, unlocks as well as new awards, achievements and trophies. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam will be available worldwide in Winter 2010 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

VIA http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/
 
Last edited:
damn you Beta, I was about to post about this.....but Im still pretty excited for it
 
That video... did not show anything at all. For all we know some middle school kid made a video with BC2 and added the song Fortunate Son.

Also... two expansion packs?! What does that mean? Their splitting the already small immature BC2 community into two? :confused1:
 
I find it kinda funny how it's a Vietnam expansion coming out around the same time Black Ops comes out, being a Vietnam focused game. Coincidence?
 
was gone during E3 just watched the trailer can you say "Epic" this is going to be so cool

I'm not into Starwars that much and even I'm interested in that MMO. That was a good trailer, I thought it was a movie.
 
I find it kinda funny how it's a Vietnam expansion coming out around the same time Black Ops comes out, being a Vietnam focused game. Coincidence?

Its been 40 years since vietnam. it's time for a 20-year love affair with vietnam-themed games, just like it was with WWII games.
 
This looks great, I loved Battlefield Vietnam, can't wait for this to come out.
 
Back
Top