Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer

That is the one thing i did not like, how every bounty hunter had to be sith, and every smuggler had to be republic...

kinda sucks that there is no just neutral faction (but possibly could be added).

Before this new trailer i said i was going to play sith... well because sith are awesome

but this trailer got me thinking that maybe i want to play on the republic side lol.

Agreed. I mean, look at what that woman Jedi did. Now, In most trailers like this you can't do it in game, but with Bioware making it we have no idea what to expect. They could make the republic pretty powerful.
 
Agreed. I mean, look at what that woman Jedi did. Now, In most trailers like this you can't do it in game, but with Bioware making it we have no idea what to expect. They could make the republic pretty powerful.

I hope so, bioware always make very impressive games. I am still going to be on the fence on which faction to play though lol. I'm sure more trailers will sway me one way :)
 
Bioware is the best game developer on the planet, Star Wars is the best saga in the world, MMOs are fun. This game is going to be amazing...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top