S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 Jun 14, 2010 #3 Seems like I won't be voting this year.
Blue Stealth EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 6,201 Jun 14, 2010 #6 In Soviet Russia..... Poll votes on you! -Blue
D Dark_Fife Poster Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 179 Jun 14, 2010 #7 Blue Stealth said: In Soviet Russia..... Poll votes on you! -Blue Click to expand... lol classic Yakov Smirnoff
Blue Stealth said: In Soviet Russia..... Poll votes on you! -Blue Click to expand... lol classic Yakov Smirnoff
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Jun 15, 2010 #8 Gomezzzzzzzzzzz all the way!
S Sumac Jun 15, 2010 #10 Dutchoper72 said: Gomezzzzzzzzzzz all the way! Click to expand... BaCkStAb! said: i vote for Gomezzzzzzz Click to expand... Ummm...neither of those guys are listed.
Dutchoper72 said: Gomezzzzzzzzzzz all the way! Click to expand... BaCkStAb! said: i vote for Gomezzzzzzz Click to expand... Ummm...neither of those guys are listed.
S Sabion Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 2,420 Jun 15, 2010 #11 I like to observe my right to abstain from voting =P
B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 Jun 15, 2010 #12 Sabion said: I like to observe my right to abstain from voting =P Click to expand... +1
General Nuisance EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 1,369 Jun 15, 2010 #13 Hmmmmm, this poll needs some ninja editing
C chili dude96 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 1,452 Jun 15, 2010 #14 I voted for BLUE! Haha just kidding, Its my job to make the new advisor feel bad so I voted for gomezzzzzz.
I voted for BLUE! Haha just kidding, Its my job to make the new advisor feel bad so I voted for gomezzzzzz.
B Baen EGO Addict Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 1,181 Jun 15, 2010 #15 So hard to choose... I vote Ill Legend!
B BaCkStAb! Forum Fiend Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 729 Jun 15, 2010 #16 chili dude96 said: I voted for BLUE! Haha just kidding, Its my job to make the new advisor feel bad so I voted for gomezzzzzz. Click to expand... ouch blues never gonna live this one down!
chili dude96 said: I voted for BLUE! Haha just kidding, Its my job to make the new advisor feel bad so I voted for gomezzzzzz. Click to expand... ouch blues never gonna live this one down!
W wewo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,433 Jun 15, 2010 #17 the extra zzzs are for in your dreams?
D Derve Forum Fanatic Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 962 Jun 15, 2010 #18 i vote for...................... brb next year ill think about it