- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 2,019
So I haven't changed my style of gameplay to hunt all of these people down for bounties (I don't even bother trying to collect when I do dominate them lol), so don't go and get all "who cares" on me--I'm still all about the win.
No, this is a little twist on things (I will admit I was somewhat inspired by Stormy's thread, but mostly it was recent comments in Blindy's). I understand that Blindy is trying to give away all of his casino cash via this very successful and talked-about bounties program, but he does have a good point--who pays him if he were to dominate us?!
In response to this--and in an effort to make sure that he continues to have sufficient funds to pay for bounties, I am starting the
Blindy, every time you Dominate me, I will give you 1000 casino cash (I'm pretty poor).
Who else is in? Sign up and I will add you to the list. This will go on the honors system. Tell me how much you'll give him and then it'd also be cool to tell me each time you get dominated so we can keep a running tally, lol.
Reverse-Bounties:
Sumac - $5 and an "Atta boy"
(IO) SA - 100,000 (0 paid out)
Red_Scorpion83 - 50,000 (0 paid out)
Bad Brain - 10,000 (0 paid out)
lungbuster4417 - 10,000 (0 paid out)
Skippy - 5,000 (0 paid out)
BaCkStAb! - 1,000 (0 paid out)
BL4SPH3MY - 1,000 (0 paid out)
jordychrist - 1,000 (0 paid out)
YoSpankDawg - 1000 (0 paid out)
No, this is a little twist on things (I will admit I was somewhat inspired by Stormy's thread, but mostly it was recent comments in Blindy's). I understand that Blindy is trying to give away all of his casino cash via this very successful and talked-about bounties program, but he does have a good point--who pays him if he were to dominate us?!
In response to this--and in an effort to make sure that he continues to have sufficient funds to pay for bounties, I am starting the
Blindy Reverse-Bounty Program
Blindy, every time you Dominate me, I will give you 1000 casino cash (I'm pretty poor).
Who else is in? Sign up and I will add you to the list. This will go on the honors system. Tell me how much you'll give him and then it'd also be cool to tell me each time you get dominated so we can keep a running tally, lol.
Reverse-Bounties:
Sumac - $5 and an "Atta boy"
(IO) SA - 100,000 (0 paid out)
Red_Scorpion83 - 50,000 (0 paid out)
Bad Brain - 10,000 (0 paid out)
lungbuster4417 - 10,000 (0 paid out)
Skippy - 5,000 (0 paid out)
BaCkStAb! - 1,000 (0 paid out)
BL4SPH3MY - 1,000 (0 paid out)
jordychrist - 1,000 (0 paid out)
YoSpankDawg - 1000 (0 paid out)
Last edited:






. But the money goes to a good cause that brings amusement to many!












