I've caught the bounty fever :S

Or they have no casino cash. I have offered him all my casino cash to keep the bounties going. How about this, if Blindy dominates me, I will give him an attaboy.

Not good enough. And you have more casino cash than me, so just offer him a little amount like I did. :P
 
Well I offered to just give it to him for the bounties. I'll tell you what, I will send Blindy $5 via paypal for every time he dominates me in DoD. Not including events. Better yet, I will donate that $5 to eGO if he chooses.
 
he has done it before so im sure he will do it again...

im not even sure what the casino cash is for and i dont play any of the games in the casino anyhow, so put me down for 1k to start please!











j.c.
 
Back
Top