- Joined
- Aug 15, 2009
- Messages
- 950
I just bought it, and I suck at it.
In order to get acclamated, I've decided to hold a little contest.
The first person to dominate me and post a screenshot of it in this failed thread gets 20k casino cash. If you Photoshop/Paint/GIMP "Hah! I pwned Shuriken!" or the like on the screenshot, I will throw in an additional 230 casino cash for the fail.
In order to get acclamated, I've decided to hold a little contest.
The first person to dominate me and post a screenshot of it in this failed thread gets 20k casino cash. If you Photoshop/Paint/GIMP "Hah! I pwned Shuriken!" or the like on the screenshot, I will throw in an additional 230 casino cash for the fail.
Last edited:









You just have to get used to it xD That's all. One tip start out with Assult. 



