3d face

gruta

Active Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
373
just some 3d face i've made on blender 3d with sculpt tool

98304 faces

[ame]http://www.vimeo.com/12659064[/ame]

tnx for the attention
 
Wow, That looks, extremely realistic. Keep up the good work. How long did this take to make?
 
Very nice dude :)
I've been trying to use this program, it's really tiny and free
http://www.sculptris.com/
It's similar to mudbox and what not. But I'm using a mouse and I haven't gotten down the technique for mice. So my stuff looks.. Mutated? But you should try this program out too! See what you can come up with ^_^
 
Tnx for the comments guys.
I've used this program, is good cos you can allways have more faces when u expand... blender is adding that to its new version.
Particulary I preffer blender cos there i can export, render, change material setting just how i want and stuff like that :)...
If anyone desire the .blender .obj or .3ds of this i can send...
Im posting a lot of 3d works on my blog to download for free.
htpp://pxxpx.blogspot.com
 

Latest posts

Back
Top