Funny encounter

Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
105
lol I was playing on kalt the other day, and one of the players was swearing. There was no admin on my team so I just reminded him that Ego doesn't allow that language. He instantly broke out in a frantic apology, so im guessing he didn't know before I told him. He said, "Oh sir im sorry, Im really sorry, dont kick me I didn't know. I told him yea man its ok you probably didn't know, but after I said that he panicked again. So i just stopped talking and he said sorry a couple more times and that was the end of it. LOL
 
lol I was playing on kalt the other day, and one of the players was swearing. There was no admin on my team so I just reminded him that Ego doesn't allow that language. He instantly broke out in a frantic apology, so im guessing he didn't know before I told him. He said, "Oh sir im sorry, Im really sorry, dont kick me I didn't know. I told him yea man its ok you probably didn't know, but after I said that he panicked again. So i just stopped talking and he said sorry a couple more times and that was the end of it. LOL

Hehe..poor guy...did you use your Darth Vader voice or something?
 
HAHA! DaRTH vader plays DoD now? You can use this now to scare other cussers on the servers. haha
 
Good story and very nice job Colonel Burton!
 
lol has happen to me before i just try to politely warn them but they get very apologetic and i have to tell them its ok you didnt know just please dont let it happen again
 
Back
Top