S
Sumac
Now I know I am not the only person who enjoyed the last rated R event. Everyone sitting back, cutting loose and letting a few unsavory words slip out. And who in the right mind didn't enjoy Goomba?
Ok, I don't think the best thing about this event was the ability to cuss or even the fact that everyone there was above a certain age, just the fact that rules were a little less lax and people could be themselves a bit more without worry.
So, STORMY
What do you think? I know you do a lot for the DoD community with Realism, and I am not asking you to do more, just wondering if this could be an event that takes the place of say the 1st or 2nd Realism each month. Or maybe even just cultivating this type of environment for regular realism... once Blindy's mother signed his release papers.
Anyways, what do you guys think?
Ok, I don't think the best thing about this event was the ability to cuss or even the fact that everyone there was above a certain age, just the fact that rules were a little less lax and people could be themselves a bit more without worry.
So, STORMY
What do you think? I know you do a lot for the DoD community with Realism, and I am not asking you to do more, just wondering if this could be an event that takes the place of say the 1st or 2nd Realism each month. Or maybe even just cultivating this type of environment for regular realism... once Blindy's mother signed his release papers.
Anyways, what do you guys think?





















