Best B.o.B. Song ever!!

Lil-C

Active Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2010
Messages
279
Don't Let Me Fall
its amazing!!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2sAjkk4864[/ame]

Leave a comment on what you think!
 
No thanks.
My personal recommendation
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B42dozDeEfA[/ame]
 
Last edited:
That was horrible, why did I listen to that.

Here, have some real music.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHP6U5vQ3mU[/ame]
 
Ok,
thanks for your very rude comment on my taste of music, that's really un needed... maybe a better aproach to that would have made me feel better...
and FYI
i listen to EVERY GENRE OF MUSIC

Almost!

I dont listen to little kid bands like Jonas and Justin Bieber and T Swift.....
I listen to

Metal/Rap/Hip-Hop/RnB/EMO/Rock/Grind-core/Ghetto-core..... and MORE!!

so please don't be such a uhmm.. rude person on my thread. thanks...
 
Ok,
thanks for your very rude comment on my taste of music, that's really un needed... maybe a better aproach to that would have made me feel better...
and FYI
i listen to EVERY GENRE OF MUSIC

Almost!

I dont listen to little kid bands like Jonas and Justin Bieber and T Swift.....
I listen to

Metal/Rap/Hip-Hop/RnB/EMO/Rock/Grind-core/Ghetto-core..... and MORE!!

so please don't be such a uhmm.. rude person on my thread. thanks...

Maybe if you were less rude in other peoples threads I would be less inclined to be rude in your threads.
 
Maybe if you were less rude in other peoples threads I would be less inclined to be rude in your threads.

Post a thread im rude in again??
other than those forum games

Cause those are sarcastic....

Thank you.
 
inb4; lock?

WYATT_OWNED.jpg
 
Post a thread im rude in again??
other than those forum games

Cause those are sarcastic....

Thank you.

Well you do say Futurama isn't good and family guy is better so I don't see why I can't say that your song isn't good and mine is better.

But I digress, continue with the original topic.
 
I don't understand these threads anymore. There has a been a ton of these threads that say "LOOK AT THIS I Love It! Leave a comment on what you think!"

Then someone leaves a comment on what they think, and they flip out.

We don't all have to agree with your opinion, especially since you asked for it.
 
@ Cut Chem!st - It's not that, its just they way he said it and how he accuses me of being a "bad" person. i don't care what you think, jsut learn to say it in a respectful manner.

@Carmine - Uhm... i never said, this is horrid, watch something real, and i didn't give a prissy attitude either when someone said no to me, i would usually say LOL or =p
 
@ Cut Chem!st - It's not that, its just they way he said it and how he accuses me of being a "bad" person. i don't care what you think, jsut learn to say it in a respectful manner.

@Carmine - Uhm... i never said, this is horrid, watch something real, and i didn't give a pissy attitude either when someone said no to me, i would usually say LOL or =p

I fixed that for you
 

Latest posts

Back
Top