Favourite quotes, the parallel non clan version

CroutonsofDeath{RD}

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
1,067
Well, I spotted this thread: http://edgegamers.us/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?157993

and grumbled because I don't know a lot of memorable quotes from other clan members.

So I created this version, for quotes from music, movies, video games, and damn near anything else you want to. Except yourself. That rule remains in this version. Feel free to cite the source or not. And of course, keep it clean due to forum policy :)

The Postal Dude-[Better understood if one were to see Postal 2's insane amount of violence]: Look, I know what you are thinking right now- and you know what the funny thing is? I don't even LIKE video games!

Ran [It might be from Shakespeare's King Lear, since Ran was just a Japanese version of King Lear, but I haven't seen or read King Lear, so I sight the film Ran. The scene has the character cowering in shame, blaming the gods for his insanity and descent into hell, and this is the other characters response.]- No, the gods are not laughing at us in cruelty. They are crying upon us in shame, as they have seen us killing each other from the beginning of time.

Roger Waters,The lyrics to the song 'One of the Few' from 'The Final Cut'
When you're one of the few to land on your feet
What do you do to make ends meet?
Teach
Make them mad, make them sad, make them add two and two
Make them me, make them you, make them do what you want them to
Make them laugh, make them cry, make them lie down and die

Naked Lunch [the film version; this has become my credo and the rule I live my life upon] Exterminate all rational thought
 

Latest posts

Back
Top