eGO DR and FW Event (css) video

White Tiger

Active Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
381
Hi All
maybe this is last Event video. :(
but no worries i will still make videos! :)
Hope you will enjoy it!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw_rC4BGUvE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw_rC4BGUvE[/ame]
 
Nice video! I want to get into making CS:S Videos too but my computer cant run it smoothly on high settings so its hard :-/

Anyway, good work:)
 
That was awesome! Both the event and the video was awesome. Please don't let this be your last videos. This is all I have to watch other than crappy anime youtube videos. :crying:
 
I missed the event. :(

But this makes me want to come to more of them! I gotta buy an alarm clock and set it to the event times.
 
Your videos are just AMAZING, white tiger :D! You got a nice talent here ! I also have to say im embarrased, I found out im the one who is flying in the air from the explosion at the end of the video, haha :P Nice work , Tiger :D and It was also a great event, thanks to Ollie and Mikkel :)
 
Back
Top