Cool eGO Game Menu? O_O!

pickles

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 29, 2008
Messages
787
DoD:S eGO Menu​
egododmenu.png

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract the .7Z file to your desktop.
2. Find the folder named 'resource' and drag it into your 'dod' folder located (usually) at the following path: C:\Steam\steamapps\<username>\day of defeat source\dod.

Also, a CS:S version of this menu can be found here: CS:S Game Menu

Any suggestions or comments?

Thanks for downloading and using!
 
I just did this this afternoon after looking at the other thread, haha.
 
hey kirk CSB :D i so had to do that and colmar is of higher rank then of the sniper server
 
add the event server and make sure there is no way to find flash and it would be perfect

That seems a little uncalled for, just because some people call it a nade spam, or a point scoring map. What i hear is "I dont know how to avoid nades, and im always getting killed on Flash loosing all my points." :P

That being said, if you would like to discuss this matter further, i will be on Flash, we can "talk" there.

Thank you, have a great day! :)
 
That seems a little uncalled for, just because some people call it a nade spam, or a point scoring map. What i hear is "I dont know how to avoid nades, and im always getting killed on Flash loosing all my points." :P

That being said, if you would like to discuss this matter further, i will be on Flash, we can "talk" there.

Thank you, have a great day! :)

I dislike flash because it's too small of the number of players that are on it. It's just tedious to dodge a nade, run forward, only to have to run back again due to another nade. I would suggest a smaller player limit, but I would get flamed for that suggestion.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top