JohnT got OWNED!!!!!

I should make a collection of my own! Good job Maggie, my hero!
 
[quote1198242394=flavoracid ]
i've been trying to do that for months. check the wall of shame. no johnt :(
[/quote1198242394]

hehe.. I'll be making my own scrolling sig soon and you will see my eGO rank killing pwnageness
:D
 
[quote1198245469=JackofSpades[SWR]]
If you try to punch slayr a message pops up that says "access denied" and you are instantly slayed.
[/quote1198245469]

that made me laugh
 
Lol, it's not really a wall of shame until you melee them. That's what I'm trying to do :D. So far I have Spetz, Cole, and Baron Rojo as my best because they're house leaders, the rest are regular =(eGO)=s.
 
happens to the best of us. No one has played without being punched, spaded, or knifed. The only bad part is when you start having them posted lol.
 
now only if i could get on when johnt is.... then we'll see who gets shanked more, heck i'll take on council, and slayr i know what your thinking, no nocliping! or teleporting! or any admin power
 

Latest posts

Back
Top