Why do the Germans bother me!?

ARMED

Poster
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
127
I keep getting messages from Germans in Xfire telling me to go to this nude porno site. So far, about 7 different people have messaged me giving me the link to the EXACT SAME SITE! Conspiracy anyone!? Really, what is this?
 
Doesn't matter, block them all. Morons tend to travel in packs. Sometimes one guy with a few accounts, meh....seven+ block requests and he/they're gone.
 
ya i hate blocking people but if it needs to be done DO IT better then getting porn sites sent to you randomly
 
When he talks to do , you could do a netstat (go into start , run , type cmd , black box comes up ,type netstat) and then record his IP address , and the time , and send it to the police for harassment , or tell him you know his IP address and that bad things will happen if he doesn't stop..

little bit of force goes a long way :D
 
[quote1198208525=ARMED]
...nude porno site...
[/quote1198208525]

Sorry I just had to point this out, using both of those words in this situation really seems pretty redundant.

...don't know why I needed to say that. But it'd been bugging me all day.
 
i dont think that doing a netstat will tellyou anything other than the server ip that xfire is using. Now, i havnt tested it and maybe it turns out I am wrong, but unless it is different than IRC AIM Yahoo MSN and every other messanger program then people's individual ip is conected tot he server which forwards your messages,... except like in AIM when you make a "direct connection" for sending pics and stuff. In this case the server doesnt want to forward large files.
 
really you should report them
cause on that site could be something harmfull....
like a virus or something.

I don't use xfire personally cause of that reason.
 
DO you randonly accept people into your friends list? I only have my modding team and both my clans. If some weird guy asks you to be a your friend, say no. OR, add him on, then send a really scary and threatening message to him. Something that'll make him think twice before he goes on the internet ever again! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Whoops, my evil clone got on sorry.
 
pfft you think you evil i dont see it on you name like mine.... but anyways just block him or threaten to send him a virus or just make new xfire and tell every one your new name
 
[quote1198222549=P.T. Flea[7]]
[quote1198208525=ARMED]
...nude porno site...
[/quote1198208525]

Sorry I just had to point this out, using both of those words in this situation really seems pretty redundant.

...don't know why I needed to say that. But it'd been bugging me all day.

[/quote1198222549]


You get my point.
 
[quote1198224139=P.T. Flea[7]]
[quote1198208525=ARMED]
...nude porno site...
[/quote1198208525]

Sorry I just had to point this out, using both of those words in this situation really seems pretty redundant.

...don't know why I needed to say that. But it'd been bugging me all day.

[/quote1198224139]

This message was brought to you by Flea. Head of the eGO department of redundancy department.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top