Joker (ki11zjoy)

arnarbatman

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
2,152
Sig i made for ki11zjoy yesterday..
tell me what you think of it :)
killzjoy1.png
 
It looks amazing, the only thing I can think of, is the text is too stand outish, but thats me.
 
Yeah..i think your right..probably becasue of the pink light there behind it..
 
That sig is epic =d I would lower the opacity slightly on the words so they don't stick out too much though.
 
Amazing Job on the effects and using those c4d renders, you really did a good job in blending the c4d renders in there good job, I also like that you used some splatter brushes it made it stand out great. Colors are good overall, but like the others said try lowering the opacity on the text, but Overall It's a greatly done sig.
 
i thought u were done making sigs for people when you left your shop. Its very good though
 

Latest posts

Back
Top