ARMED Poster Joined Aug 16, 2007 Messages 127 Dec 20, 2007 #1 I don't know where to put this so here goes. Please update the eGO CoD4 server to version 1.4!
C CorpPunishment (UK) EGO Zealot Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 1,779 Dec 20, 2007 #2 1.4 already? that was quick
5 50centricher EGO Addict Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 1,298 Dec 20, 2007 #3 ughh i don't have cod4 can't say but wanted to post here
Cryptex EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 4,601 Dec 21, 2007 #5 Don't think so. Seems like all my favorited servers aren't there. I have a few other questions about this, but I don't know where or who to ask.
Don't think so. Seems like all my favorited servers aren't there. I have a few other questions about this, but I don't know where or who to ask.
C CorpPunishment (UK) EGO Zealot Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 1,779 Dec 21, 2007 #7 [quote1198265981=Junky] What is a CoD4? [/quote1198265981] lol I believe it is now updated.
D DuckDastardly EGO Zealot Joined Oct 21, 2007 Messages 1,798 Dec 21, 2007 #8 Yes its updated to 1.4 A few of us from TF2 side were messing around on it last night after it was updated. And check out the new winter version of Crash, its pretty sweet.
Yes its updated to 1.4 A few of us from TF2 side were messing around on it last night after it was updated. And check out the new winter version of Crash, its pretty sweet.