Class Training Event: Again!

Sabion

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
2,420
Alright you guys, as some of you may or may have not seen already, this weekend is another Class Training Event! The class to be trained this month? It will be the hard, yet annoying class to play...The Spy! Your teachers for this event will be your very own Frisky Dingo (AKA Dingoberries) and Kevimaster! This event will be a two part with it being on both Saturday and Sunday at 3PM CST. Saturday will be the basics of how to play the Spy, while on Sunday, it will be the more advanced techniques so be sure to make it to both to become a real pro at playing the Spy. I hope to see you guys there!

Also, here's another picture showing off my awesome MS paint font skills :)
 
Oh no... now we'll have a team full of PRO Spies! I can't believe my eyes! The HORROR!! Somebody give me bacon! Quick! BACONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN................. *unconcious*
 
You got some MS paint skills, but dont quit your day job...:P.

Hope we get a good amt of people who want to attend this class to actually attend, for now Ill be hiding in mesa playing nothing but spy for those who want to spec and see what they are in for feel free to join mesa when im online.
 
Yay the spy!

Btw, can somebody tell me what time it will be for London? GMT +1 i think it is now.
 
10PM darth.

I'll possibly pop in for a bit, see what frisky has up his sleeves.
 
No need for the basic, but I'd like to see what you guys will put in the advanced one, I'll probably attend !
 
OK guys it starts in 45 min lets get as many people in there who want to learn spy basics which tie together with the advanced spy game play. I hope we get a good amount of people in there.
 
This is day 2 of the spy class, today we will cover advance spy tactics guys so be there at 3pm CST. I hope we get more than we had yesterday guys so be there ;).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top