ba_jail_maryport_v1 - Current Project

The pool and the cell area look cool.(The rest looks kind of bland though) But, is there a shot for shot? I didn't see one in the screen shots.
 
*cough* Alcatraz *cough*
And consider my secret idea that I told you!
 
Here's my two cents. I think this is pretty much like every other map you've made. Why not use something different? Like colors, more vibrant lighting, use something original like ag_textures, or something.
 
Here's my two cents. I think this is pretty much like every other map you've made. Why not use something different? Like colors, more vibrant lighting, use something original like ag_textures, or something.
Jail should never be bright and vibrant..it's jail.
 
Prisons and jails are never supposed to be happy places... theyre meant to be depressing I mean after all they're where we store our criminals and why should they have it nice?
 
Prisons and jails are never supposed to be happy places... theyre meant to be depressing I mean after all they're where we store our criminals and why should they have it nice?

Was this in the "Im In Jail, Why Is It So Depressing?" handbook? I always thought Jails were filled with cookies and love brought by all the magical carebears.
 
I don't really like dark themes on jail but I like this jail, it reminds me off Alcatraz and a few other maps you've made. Great job!

If it was during day time, could've been nicer.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top