Meet the Leadership - Jedihitman

meet_the_leadership_guys.png



Here is the first installment of the new Meet the Leadership videos:

Meet Jedihitman

​

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPxPcl20Z0M&feature=player_embedded[/ame]


Submit your own questions here for future leadership interviews.

​
 
Last edited:
Haha such a cool interview.

But how can you honestly like cake more than pie...
 
Definately the cake! The chemical composition of the layers = goodness :P
just pokin fun jedi :) But seriously cake is amazing I wish I had more birthdays to
go to just for the cake haha!
 
I really think its a neat idea... some members would be a blast to interview imo... Any idea when the next one is coming out (no pressure) lol
 
I really think its a neat idea... some members would be a blast to interview imo... Any idea when the next one is coming out (no pressure) lol

Well a lot goes into when I release a video. Math+Time spent choosing questions+time used for interview+coffee breaks/The time it takes to shock Darth back to life^Numbers of admins present x Number of times I creep on leadership levels of DL or More to get the new post online+Time it takes for Youtube to handle the awesomeness=When the next Video will be up

IN other words like you shall see.
 
haha hilarious!but on the lighter side its always great to hear interviews from promotes.hats off to the production teem as well!
 
Back
Top