Meet the Leadership The Questions Thread

what to do if a e eg or even a ego member is whining so much and yelling at players they leave the server
 
Do you consider a cupcake, a muffin with frosting?
Or a Muffin is just a cupcake without frosting?
 
Morbid, wrong section.

I think you should be able to, you might want to PM an advisor of the division you play for.

Now for my question.

Do you put cinnamon in your applesauce?
 
Just a reminder: All policy questions can and should be fielded to your senior admins such as eGO level admins or divisional advisors. These questions can be answered here, but once answered will most likely be moderated.
 
Are you allergic to poison?

If you were told one of your leadership colleagues was planning to kill you, which would you suspect?

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
 
Need more questions...three interviews are already in production. I need your questions to continue making the videos.
 
This has probably been used but...

What do you think is your most attractive feature?
 
If an e was going to replace you, which e from your division would you like to take your place?
 
If you could be any eating utensil what would you be and why? I heard some really cool answer before. I hear sporks because they like to multitask and i have heard people say chop sticks. would be really interesting.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top