BC2: The Kerak Shame

Cheez

Forum Fiend
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
661
bfbc2game20100625170833.png

Exhibit A. The Kerak Shame


I call this The Kerak Shame. As you can see, with his superior K/D ratio and shiny 50 Rank pin... Kerak is put to shame by 2GoodBucs with his awesome 5 kills and 8 deaths. Nice job 2GoodBucs!

Just for you Kerak :) I know you wanted me to post this







I sunk yo battleship! :P
 
lolololololololol

can you say... medic???

Kerak, it's ok. it's happened to me too. Oh wait....

NO IT HASN'T!!!! LOL MEDICS NEVER BEAT MY SCORE
 
ROFL. I got one better though. 4/31 as a medic on our arcade rush server. The most undeserving first place I ever got.
 
:lol::w00t::laugh::huh::facewall::chair:>>>>>>>> :cool:

P.S. HEY Cheez THX MAN FOR PLAYING CONQUEST & GETTING THAT GREAT SCORE OF YOURS, BUT HEY THIS IS FOR US MAN:)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY[/ame]
 
Last edited:
8/11 >.< omg... xD I remember that round... like 3 nights ago xD

@Kerak lol @ your video xD

@Cheez and the best squad pin goes to....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top