some of my artwork...

jordychrist

Active Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
394
i thought i would share a couple things ive done. they are all photo manipulations...so a bunch of pictures put together and made to look, well awesome! you hope! thats the basic idea anyways, all the rest is skill.

anyways, let me know what you think...

fallen_figure_by_benignbeauty.jpg


34c8f41da6dff094e7f7956bb9f7cb876g.jpg


waiting____by_benignbeauty.jpg


you can find more at my deviantART

​







j.c.
 
Man you really have skills huh? I'm really liking the Second photo manipulation, looks scary and creepy but also interesting. I also liked the Zombie Boy, really like what you did to the face, Is it a face manipulation? You are really Talented with Art, I'm impressed.
 
Yep, I agree, Like Kill3r said, you really do have alotta talent in this kinda stuff. I really like the first picture:) Keep up the awesome work, hope to see more!

~Beanie
 
thanks everyone!

honestly i am completely self taught. it is amazing what you can do with online tutorials and practice. that is one of the reasons i love my sig shop...tons of practice.

i may start making some sig/photoshop tips and tricks tutorials soon...keep your eyes peeled!

(killer, no its not really a face manip. i did the zombie skin and his eyes, thats all really)














j.c.

(P.S. - i can also turn almost any CLEAR (this means not even a little blurry) picture of someone into a zombie pic similar to the middle photo...just fyi, for yourself or perhaps a loved one haha)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top