Geno's Gallery

Geno

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,719
My gallery for my signatures. I'm only going to be putting my newest signatures on here, so I'll take the old ones off as it goes on.

You can see all my work on my photobucket





avatar.png


shanageno.png


sword3.png


zanglightt.png



shanadone1.png


ezrael4.png

​
 
Last edited:
Love the Last air bender one, and the 4th one down, I'm also Loving those c4d renders you used. The overall outcome is amazing, Good Job on the sigs.
 
Do you have a sig shop man? Because these sigs are down right to die for. :drool: :drool: :drool:
 
Yeah you should really have a sig shop, these are amazing!
I really like the 3rd one :)

~Beanie
 
Update, kinda just freestyled this one, no C4D's

mugen3.png


Just made this one for Oldie

ezrael4.png


And finally made this one

shanageno.png
 
Last edited:
You are really good using c4d's into sigs..wish i could do that.
Nice sig you made for oldie
 
Just made this one, took a long time because I couldn't decide on a lot of things and I'll probably go back and edit it more once I get some CnC.

zang44.png


zanglightt.png


I might open a sig shop soon, but I'm thinking about having like requirments so it doesn't get mobbed.
 
Last edited:
Just made these 2 sigs

sword3.png


zanglightt.png




hopefully I'll open a sig shop soon, when I have more time, also took off some of the older sigs.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top