Forums

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1,907
I see over 5,000 member's read the post's on the forums but very few post themself's, they leave it to a few regular's to post. Don't you guy's realise that we would like to see more post from other member's, I am sure you could come up with something that we could all get our teeth into, apart from anything else we could find out who you are. That way you will get noticed and make it more interesting.
 
Agreed. The servers aren't the only part of eGO. We have forums, vent, irc
 
I agree, there is a REALLY large number of members who view these threads/posts and a lot dont say anything. We would love to hear your opinion on things and reading the posts and moving on doesn't give us much input.

Of course, if they dont want to post, they dont have to but I encourage you do so:)
 
That's true, if I view a thread I usually end up posting. We need moar posts pl0x :)
 
I only post if i have something informative to add, i don't like making useless posts. I know there are others out there like that as well. So its not that don't want to post they just don't feel a need to post if they aren't contributing to the thread.
 
I only post if i have something informative to add, i don't like making useless posts. I know there are others out there like that as well. So its not that don't want to post they just don't feel a need to post if they aren't contributing to the thread.

that contributed haha!
 
I only post if i have something informative to add, i don't like making useless posts. I know there are others out there like that as well. So its not that don't want to post they just don't feel a need to post if they aren't contributing to the thread.

I feel the same way!
 
I only post if i have something informative to add, i don't like making useless posts. I know there are others out there like that as well. So its not that don't want to post they just don't feel a need to post if they aren't contributing to the thread.

Agreed! People need to not judge people on post counts but on the way they post.
 
I see over 5,000 member's read the post's on the forums but very few post themself's, they leave it to a few regular's to post. Don't you guy's realise that we would like to see more post from other member's, I am sure you could come up with something that we could all get our teeth into, apart from anything else we could find out who you are. That way you will get noticed and make it more interesting.



+1
True
 
Last edited:
Ive never really been a BIG on posting...I will try to do better though, i agree with
London, and isimon...Ego's not just for server fun. Lots of times i dont even know what to add...(thus you get a post like this) =)
 
Yea, im willing to teach new apprentices my skills if they need them :)
 
Well done Fishman you have got your feet wet and hopefully other's will join you, keep it up thing's will come to you. Subject like what you do, what you like or dislike is a good way to get a discussing going.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top