READ ME
* Do not post unless to cast a vote.
We have a stickied thread for comments and questions already.
* Do not vote for yourself.
* Sig with most votes on Saturday at midnight EST will be the winner.
* Format: Artists name followed by a comment if you wish. No slams on other artists.
We have too many entries to do a poll. This is a good thing!
Please post to vote. I'll try to keep the total board up to date.
Thanks you to everyone. Great sigs.
Well this is embarrassing. The rules state:
sscarr
ahlot
iSimon
Funn3lcak3s
TomsSound
V-FIN
Kinetik
TremendousLion
TheyCallMeC
Geno-Knight
Left4GratefulDead
01 .•............... sscarr
03 ...•............. ahlot
00 •................ iSimon
02 ..•.............. Funn3lcak3s
07 .......•......... TomsSound
01 .•............... V-FIN
03 ...•............. Kinetik
01 .•............... TremendousLion
00 •................ TheyCallMeC
02 ..•.............. Geno-Knight
00 •................ Left4GratefulDead
20 ..................Votes total
Our winner is Tom Sound. Congratulations on a super job.
* Do not post unless to cast a vote.
We have a stickied thread for comments and questions already.
* Do not vote for yourself.
* Sig with most votes on Saturday at midnight EST will be the winner.
* Format: Artists name followed by a comment if you wish. No slams on other artists.
We have too many entries to do a poll. This is a good thing!

Please post to vote. I'll try to keep the total board up to date.
Thanks you to everyone. Great sigs.
Well this is embarrassing. The rules state:
and our front runner made their entry four days before the submission thread was created. I'm sorry but I am going to have to disqualify GodsAssassin. It is a beautiful sig too. Those who voted for GodsAssassin may recast their ballots. I apologize for the inconvenience. I will reset the count and delete their posts.* No pre-made sigs, you must enter a sig that has been made specifically for this competition, the week of the competition.
sscarr
ahlot
iSimon
Funn3lcak3s
TomsSound
V-FIN
Kinetik
TremendousLion
TheyCallMeC
Geno-Knight
Left4GratefulDead
01 .•............... sscarr
03 ...•............. ahlot
00 •................ iSimon
02 ..•.............. Funn3lcak3s
07 .......•......... TomsSound
01 .•............... V-FIN
03 ...•............. Kinetik
01 .•............... TremendousLion
00 •................ TheyCallMeC
02 ..•.............. Geno-Knight
00 •................ Left4GratefulDead
20 ..................Votes total
Our winner is Tom Sound. Congratulations on a super job.
Last edited:





























